Skip to content
- Valentine’s Day 2010: Corny meets a pink unicorn with a laser pointer (made in China?)
- Radish-Hoof’s first appearance!
- Why is Daemir so touchy about being called a liar?
- In the Beyonding, what you say about a person can possibly affect them
- Daemir makes a real fire, instead of using lampstones
- What could that red flashing light be?
- Why would Daemir have such a prejudice against the Glowborgs?
- Why is Daemir so pushy about the Lost Book all of the sudden?
- Could it be that Daemir isn’t speaking for himself?
- The Midirian Empress is communicating through a giant crystal (resinate), but Daemir thought she was inside of it
- Whose hands are grabbing the Empress?
- How could a resinate crumble like that?
- Xandinculus- who was that?
- First appearance of the Empress… or is it?
- When reframing this page and others for the new CFB site (green for Inway), I goofed on the copyright date
- Important details you might have missed: “some rituals can remove the need for food”; unless you mess up, and starve to death (if that is indeed what’s happened)
- “I’ve seen this before”; how and where would Daemir Daggerbite have witnessed a Plagiarist ritual? Or did he?
- Daemir sure appeared suddenly, in this mysterious cottage full of dessicated corpses, in the middle of nowhere. Also he knows the back way out
- First full appearance: Daemir Daggerbite (also with goggles?)
- “I come from the mountains”
- More wall scrawlings: “Abysma”, “anathemite”
- There are dried plants fastened to the walls to cover the stench
- Corny discovers the Plagiarist mantra, in panel 5
- Look out behind you!
- Corny finds the “mysterious cottage”; what was being done here?
- Tuftans (first full appearance)
- There is writing on the walls, and are some of the corpses wearing goggles?
- Corny drops the “S-bomb”, befouling his breath even more so